HPEER HPEER is offline

Default OT - You had to be here....

Having an African Grey and a Rainbow Lori I can appreciate.

The Lori, having lost his brother, had adopted me and attacks my wife's
feet at every opportunity, drawing blood if she is not fast enough.

The Grey hates me and guards my wife jealously. Since I have become
more "sensitive" to his needs I rarely fall prey to his beak. But he
can still screw me.

I'm down in the basement the other day, the Grey is on a peach near me
and my wife is at the other end of the basement.

She says "Honey."

The Grey says "Yes."

She "Do me a favor."

Grey "Sure."

She "Go up and get the box in the kitchen and bring it down."

Grey "OK."

So I got the box.