posted to rec.boats.cruising,alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats
Gregory Hall Gregory Hall is offline

Default Every sailor needs to read this

"KLC Lewis" wrote in message
et...

"Shad O'Shay" wrote in message
This person sounds like a paranoid, revengeful nut case. (and I ain't
talking about Perez) Wow!

http://www.sailsea.org/

Be careful where you go to learn how to sail.

Shad O'Shay

An interesting view on the subject. Personally, it strikes me that
Jonathan is simply defending himself against corporate in-fighting and
unjust termination. FWIW, I find nothing objectionable in JG's presenting
his side of the story.

As an aside, I didn't know anything at all about this until certain sock
puppets brought it up. It's not JG stirring the pot, if you ask me.

I suppose you can be forgiven for not paying attention but I alway pay
attention. I recall the following post:

From: "Capt. JG"
Newsgroups: alt.sailing.asa,rec.boats.cruising
Subject: Wannabe's, has-been's, never were's, faggots, pretenders and
scumbag lawyers.
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 23:02:24 -0800

"Anonymous" wrote in message

Actually, I want to thank you. I didn't realize that my name was still
associated with them in any "official" capacity. I will rectify the
situation. --
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

Thanks! I hope you parted on good terms with them, some of those
non-profits can be quite squirrely to manage.

You're welcome.

I don't think it's appropriate for me to comment, since I was an officer of
the corporation.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com

It's not appropriate for him to comment yet he engages in gossip and libel
in a hijacked website????

Can you say, two-faced LIAR! How about HYPOCRITE?

--
Gregory Hall