dale austin

Default A bit of inspiration anyone?

Stephen Baker wrote:
Dale Austin says:

Got back from a trip East last week. Managed a day in Mystic,
Connecticut. Here are some shots from the trip:

Nice stuff, Dale. I'm spoilt, of course, by having Mystic just an hour away,
and Newport next door. (Wooden Boat Show starts tomorrow, too.)

Steve "let us know next time you're headed this way, would you?"

Thanks. Don't know when I'll get back your way, but know it won't be 36
years this time.

You certainly are spoilt. My long-term plan is to live much closer to
salt water-whether east or west as yet unknown. You'd think, living as
close to the great freshwater ocean as I do, that there'd be more
traditional boating stuff around-but it's pretty hard to find.

Dale