Greg Luckett

Default Registering a Home Built Boat

Frank,
I went by the MI Sec of State office and picked up a Certification
form, which I need to fill out and submit for a $6 fee. If I do not
have evidence that I bought the materials then I must pay sales tax on
the boat. I have reciepts but they will require some digging in
boxes. Might be easier to just pay the tax. Anyway, I will let you
know what happens when I go back and turn in the paper work.
Greg.

Frank Hagan fshagan_at_copper.net wrote in message . ..
Thanks, Greg! Let me know when you do, and we'll add it to the FAQ.

On 3 Jul 2004 17:18:15 -0700, (Greg Luckett) wrote:

Frank,
I plan to register my Nymph in Michigan in order to put a small motor
on it. I will forward the Michigan requirements then.
Greg.