MMC

Default Make my boat shine

I used Poly Glow with great success, hull still looks great after a year and
it was pretty bad when I started.
The only people I've met who don't like this product either haven't used it
or haven't used it properly. Oh yeah, and a guy who supplements his income
polishing boats, which never come out looking as good as Poly Glow.

"DB" wrote in message
.. .
Vertglas......I am doing mine right now.....I will tell you how it goes
soon. I tried everything, but this seams to be the best solution other

than
costly re-gel.

Drew

"Tyger" wrote in message
om...
I have a metalic paint on my boat. What do I need to clean the paint
and get back the original shine and make the flakes sparkle again.

---