[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Hey Tom! redux...

On Dec 13, 7:46*pm, "Eisboch" wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message

Man, bad week.. Today it was me in the ER... Nothing acute, followup
tests to follow. Anyway, give me a call tonight or tomorrow, I think
we will hunker down and stay home for a day or two

Man, I just need to get on a bike and take a ride....

Man, what a frekin' week...

There's nothing a' cute about you.

Very classy Harry.

Eisboch

As I mentioned to someone else earlier this week.. I do communicate
off list with Harry off list and although he is just as much of an ass
off line, I trust his concern is genuine. I will get to most of you
off list, at least the ones who wrote me earlier this week...