GC Boater GC Boater is offline

Default Hey Tom! redux...

On Dec 13, 6:48*pm, Boater wrote:
Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Man, bad week.. Today it was me in the ER... Nothing acute, followup
tests to follow. Anyway, give me a call tonight or tomorrow, I think
we will hunker down and stay home for a day or two

Man, I just need to get on a bike and take a ride....

Man, what a frekin' week...

There's nothing a' cute about you.

Very classy Harry.

Eisboch

I'm no hypocrite...I treat people as they treat others. I did express
concern earlier this week over his wife, who I am sure is a woman of
extraordinary patience.- Hide quoted text -

Blah, blah, blah. You are so disingenuous. Translation: You are
such a bitch.