[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Good investment??

On Dec 12, 9:27*pm, John wrote:
On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 20:58:20 -0500, Wayne.B

wrote:
On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 19:36:07 -0500, John wrote:

I'm hoping some of you who are knowledgeable about these matters can give
me some advice. I'm considering a reverse mortgage on my house, and
investing the money in this:

http://tinyurl.com/66lgm8

Any advice would be appreciated.

A reverse mortgage gives you monthly income. * Sell the house outright
and invest all the cash. * If prices continue to tank you can buy it
back cheaper later on. * Better yet, sell a house you don't own, like
the naked short sellers on Wall Street. * *:-)

If I sell a house I don't own, do I have to sell the barn too?
--
John

Yes, and the invisible 3/4 mile driveway.