Glenn Ashmore

Default New instrument panel material

I use Front Panes Express for most all my custom panels (water maker,
fuel managenent, remote light control, etc) but not those exposed to the
elements. Their panels are anodized 6061 which will not stand up well
to salt water as well as 5000 series alloys.

Rusty O wrote:
You could have a new panel built to your design by Front Panel Express. Go
to their web site and download the free design software. You can specify
instrument holes, mounting holes, corner radius, engraving, material,
thickness, color, etc. The program will then price it for you, let you place
the order with their Seattle plant, and even tell you the shipping date.
Works great. http://www.frontpanelexpress.com/

Rusty O

--
Glenn Ashmore