Marty[_2_] Marty[_2_] is offline

Default Whisker pole track & rivets

Richard wrote:
Marty wrote:

Richard wrote:

I have a compound rivet tool that will let me install 1/4" shank
rivets with hand pressure alone.

Cheers
Martin

Find a link for it, Martin, because I want one too!

Richard, I got mine from a company called Princess Auto,

www.princessauto.ca

If you go to their site you can download a PDF of their catalogue, or
a portion thereof, you want the hand tools section, Page 288 item
"D", "21" long handled riveter @$54.99", thats Canadian, so your price
should be less. I don't know if they ship international, but I've
getting stuff in the mail from them for more than 20 years.

Cheers
Martin

Now that was sudden service!
I've downloaded the catalog.
Will dig into it tonight offline.

That's the one tool I have that had to have an air compressor.
A manual tool is for sure the solution on the boat.

Thanks, Martin!

No problem Richard, I have a pneumatic riveter too, but as you say,
dragging a compressor around is not really feasible sometimes.

Cheers
Martin