[email protected] salty@dog.com is offline

Default Whisker pole track & rivets

On 12 Dec 2008 14:44:01 -0600, Dave wrote:

On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 15:12:40 -0500, said:

Hmm. There appear to be 3 dealers in the State of NY--2 in Greenport and 1
in Montauk.

Well, I guess since you don't have access to the internet or a
telephone, you're out of luck!

Ah, but I'm just a short sail from Greenport.

Seriously, though, I wonder why there are so few dealers for this magic
elixir. I don't see any shown to be in CT.

I got mine from Sailcare. I think it was about $15 including shipping
for a 1 ounce tube. A little goes a long way. I think that works out
to about $1 a year!

It's not exactly a mass market item. I'll bet Aerospace and other high
tech manufacturers order it by the barrel.