Two meter troll Two meter troll is offline

Default Need solar wisdom

On Dec 11, 5:42*pm, Larry wrote:
Gordon wrote innews:7YydnRIrk6x7BdzUnZ2dnUVZ_jydnZ2d@wavecable. com:

* That said, the new tech stuff coming down the road may prove

somewhat
effective.
* Gordon

To that end, in benefit of the cruising community when, not if, they
find it, I'd like to put in a plug for you all to join the world network
of massive computer processing sorting through massive molecules for the
answer to a better solar array for everyone:

http://news.cnet.com/8301-11128_3-10114306-54.html

Go to hehttp://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/
click DOWNLOAD NOW and it installs itself on Windows machines. *Then,
just leave it run 24/7 using CPU cycles you have no use for with a very
brief data download/upload to the IBM/Harvard mainframe every 12-14
hours to report the last job and get the next one. *I've been running it
5 days and it doesn't even cause my TV streaming to balk. *It DOES use a
LOT of CPU computing resources, but you have lots more of them than
you'll ever need while waiting for the internet, ZZZZZZ and disk drives
ZZZzzzzZZZzzzzZZZ to access.

There's some kind of prize or braggin' rights, but I don't care about
that. *What I'd like is an open source solar cell array to replace South
Carolina Electric and Gouge's meter, some day....(c;]

give it a go....your cost is almost zero.

great you get to load your own spyware. notheing like stupidity to get
you new huristics.