Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default +-+-+- SAILING FAILURES -+-+-+

"jlrogers±³©" wrote in message

"Joe" wrote in message
On Dec 11, 8:17 am, "jlrogers±³©" wrote:

Go to the marina offices as ask if they have any repos or deserted
boats. The owners that are not willing to pay to have the boat removed
are handing over titles to the marinas and condos. You can get a boat
for paying off whats owed the marina or contractor.

Joe

Thanks. Is there any problem getting legal title to repos or deserted
boats? I will be down in Jan...maybe I can buy you a drink?

Please don't. The poor fellow has enough trouble functioning when he's
sober. If he's as inept at drinking as he is at sailing, one drink will put
him under the table. . .

Wilbur Hubbard