Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Whisker pole track & rivets

"Gregory Hall" wrote in message

"Wayne.B" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Dec 2008 06:41:55 -0500, wrote:

Next time, tap the holes to make threads for machine screws. Mount
using SS machine screws coated with TefGel.

Where do you get them ?

I agree with the machine screw suggestion. I disagree with the use of SS
machine screws. Use aluminum machine screws instead. Seal the threads with
blue Locktite. This avoids the battery effect when salt water gets in the
threads between the SS screws and the aluminum mast.

Wilbur Hubbard -----------LIAR

Stop it, Gregory. You'll confuse these people more than they already are.
Especially poor Geoff Schultz.

Wilbur Hubbard (the real one!)