Mike Brannon

Default White Oak epoxy lamination

How are they holding up? Any delamination?
I believe I read that alternating white oak with another hardwood(such as
mahogany) would solve the bonding issue.(If there really is an issue)
I have carefully prepared the surfaces prior to gluing up and used plenty of
clamps in my layups. Resorcinol would be great but I wanted to preserve the
looks(does it not stain?) and not have worries about voids between lams.
Also thinking that resorcinol requires a close fit and heavy pressure. Also
got gallons of Epoxy bought and paid.
regards mike

"WestlakeY" wrote in message
Mike, I glued-up white oak in the form of Towing bits