[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default The best recording ever...

On Dec 11, 3:15*pm, Boater wrote:
John wrote:
On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 14:53:31 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

Boater wrote:
Don White wrote:
"John" wrote in message
m...
...of 'White Christmas'. Luckily there aren't a whole lot of religious
pictures involved!

http://www.mesasoftware.com/merrychristmas.htm
--
John

You might find this more to your taste.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8u_c1oyaClU

Or this gem:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fQgQRGKmA_k
It is nice to see you and Donnie getting into the holiday season.

I wonder if their listening habits affect their attitudes toward Christmas.

It's "Christians" that impact my attitudes about Christmas.

Here's a short video of the holiday celebration at Herringville.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgA9i04eJ80- Hide quoted text -

You are something. You have no problem mocking others beliefs, but
like most self indulgent Atheists, you will probably have your hand
out on Christmas morning and take advantage of any other benefits the
holiday might bring your way. Atheism is the excuse of lazy and no
account hypocrites. Most I have dealt with in my lifetime have no
moral core, and take little responsibility for their own
shortcomings...