[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Gates of Kiev

On Dec 11, 7:35*am, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:
After listening to Tacobell's music, it made me think about another
favorite selection of mine.

Turn the music up loud and get ready to be taken over by the force.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U-JjN...eature=related

Even if you don't like classical music, you will like this. Sort of like
the 1812 Overture. * Make sure you listen to the slow repetitive build
up to the crescendo.

This song has particularly memories for me because I had a college gf
who liked to put on Pictures at an Exhibition when she would want to
"cuddle". *She would insist we make it last to at least the Great Gates
of Kiev.

I am sure this falls into the Too Much Information category, but I
thought some of you may want to try this out.

Very good stuff! I really like the tympani (kettle drums). I played
them in high school orchestra. It isn't easy to be on pitch with them,
they are adjustable with a foot pedal, but you have to have a real ear
for pitch.