posted to rec.boats,rec.boats.building,rec.boats.cruising
[email protected] JamesGangNC@gmail.com is offline

Default ¿¿¿Winterizing a V-8 houseboat engine???

On Dec 10, 10:14*am, back to the boats
wrote:
On 9 Dec, 21:55, Dave Brown wrote:

Wayne.B wrote:
The easiest way to do this is to fill a 5 gallon pail with non-toxic
anti-freeze, the pink stuff rated for 100 below zero.

Pink stuff - as in plumbing ant-freeze? I think I have something on that
too. ;-)

http://brownsmarina.com/tech-af.html

--
Regards,
* * * Dave Brown

Use automotive anti freeze which is better for aluminium and the
different metals than domestic plumbing stuff.

Which is also toxic and illegal. Use the non-toxic kind. Walmart has
it in the RV section.