Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] Wilbur Hubbard[_2_] is offline

Default Retrieving an overboard part

"Bob" wrote in message
snip

Hummm, you are correct. But unlike you I am a confirmed bleanding
heart fuzzy headed commie chi-comm hippy Democrate who belives
everybody deserves one set of instructions on how to succeed.
After that its up to them. Evern a republican deserves one chance.....
hell bush got two!
bob

Republican = Democrat light.

I am a proud conservative/libertarian who thinks the Constitution is written
in stone - not some living, breathing document meant to be tossed aside when
convenient to do so.

Wilbur Hubbard