Don White Don White is offline

Default Dudes...

"Tom Francis - SWSports" wrote in
message ...
On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 13:52:35 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

I am not a religious person, but if you think about it, you have this
all backwards. Someone who is religious will KNOW if a supreme being
does exist, yet someone who isn't religious might not know even if a
supreme being does exist.

And that would be me and I do, indeed exist.

Also, keep tabs on your email for the next few days - something will
be enroute shortly.

Moron. :)

What about that 'package' you sent up to me?
Did you lash it to a donkey and point it towards the border?