Boater[_3_] Boater[_3_] is offline

Default Dudes...

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:
Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 08:07:50 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

I just saw something that one of our contributors here has produced.

I am stunned by it's beauty, grace and style.

I can't say anything more than that, but once it's published, you will
be truly impressed.

What a talent.

I sure hope he offers to share it like he did the last one.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John H

Isn't religion wonderful? A believer like you doesn't know whether a
supreme being exists, and will never know.

I am not a religious person, but if you think about it, you have this
all backwards. Someone who is religious will KNOW if a supreme being
does exist, yet someone who isn't religious might not know even if a
supreme being does exist.

How will religious persons *know* if a supreme being exists? Does El
Supremo invite them over for coffee and cake? A religious person may
indeed have faith there is a supreme being, but that is all.

Since JohnH is only saying Merry Christmas and highlighting a song and
images that he enjoys, why does it bother you? You admit that you enjoy
the religious song, you just don't like the images, as he said, close
the window and enjoy the music.

I am not a fan of Christian religious panderers, especially those who
use religion to try to conceal their non-Christian ways. You'll note I
made no comment about Tim or his religious feelings.