[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Dudes...

On Dec 8, 1:52*pm, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:
Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 08:07:50 -0500, Tom Francis - SWSports
wrote:

I just saw something that one of our contributors here has produced.

I am stunned by it's beauty, grace and style.

I can't say anything more than that, but once it's published, you will
be truly impressed.

What a talent.

I sure hope he offers to share it like he did the last one.
--
We say, "MERRY CHRISTMAS!"

John H

Isn't religion wonderful? A believer like you doesn't know whether a
supreme being exists, and will never know.

I am not a religious person, but if you think about it, you have this
all backwards. *Someone who is religious will KNOW if a supreme being
does exist, yet someone who isn't religious might not know even if a
supreme being does exist.

Since JohnH is only saying Merry Christmas and highlighting a song and
images that he enjoys, why does it bother you? *You admit that you enjoy
the religious song, you just don't like the images, as he said, close
the window and enjoy the music.- Hide quoted text -

Because he's WAFA