Frogwatch[_2_] Frogwatch[_2_] is offline

Default Retrieving an overboard part

On Dec 8, 7:50 am, "Ansley W. Sawyer" wrote:
This sounds like it could be solved with a teenager and twenty bucks.

I tried the swimming pool net and could not get it. My 18 yr old son
SAYS her will do it next weekend for $25 bucks but I am doubtful he
really will. Although the water isnt dangerously cold, it isn't comfy
for us FL natives. Even worse, it s nasty looking water with almost
no visibility. Did I mention the alligators, there seem to be some
small ones around although the cold water may make them lethargic.
Oyster tongs might work if I can find an oysterman willing to lend
them. I'll almost certainly end up trying to do it myself next
weekend by diving in spite of my ear problems.