[email protected] LoogyPicker@gmail.com is offline

Default Dudes...

On Dec 8, 12:53*pm, Vic Smith wrote:
On Mon, 8 Dec 2008 09:43:19 -0800 (PST), wrote:
On Dec 8, 9:39*am, wrote:
On Dec 8, 8:07*am, Tom Francis - SWSports

wrote:
I just saw something that one of our contributors here has produced.

I am stunned by it's beauty, grace and style.

I can't say anything more than that, but once it's published, you will
be truly impressed.

What a talent.

Was it an ACTUAL BOATING RELATED post?????????

If not, it's ****.

Then all of your posts are ****. Oh, and your still a low life vulgar
moron that can't make a point without those vulgarities.,

Please stop your ****ing swearing.

--Vic- Hide quoted text -

Oh, I have no problem with swearing, OR vulgar stuff, but when someone
like slammer has to use it in every single post to try and make a
point, it's moronic.