Tim Tim is offline

Default Good Sunday Morning!

On Dec 7, 9:54*pm, Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Dec 7, 7:46 am, Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
Open your eyes with some nice music. If you can't stand the artwork,
minimize!
http://tinyurl.com/66pe6u
Selling religion...again?

"Selling religion?"

Bah...humbug!, Harry.

Great music, great singing, and I know its purpose. But it is Herring
pushing religion. If he had shown just the singers on a stage setting,
fine.

Well, I'm not selling this , I'm giving it away.

"Please pass on to your wife that I think her thoughts are beautiful.
She and *** ******* seem to have a lot of the same thoughts.

I think you should post them on rec.boats also. It wouldn't hurt for a
whole bunch of folks to read them.

*****