JohnH[_4_] JohnH[_4_] is offline

Default Good Sunday Morning!

On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 00:10:43 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq."
wrote:

Boater wrote:
Tim wrote:
On Dec 7, 7:46 am, Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:
Open your eyes with some nice music. If you can't stand the artwork,
minimize!
http://tinyurl.com/66pe6u
Selling religion...again?

"Selling religion?"

Bah...humbug!, Harry.

Great music, great singing, and I know its purpose. But it is Herring
pushing religion. If he had shown just the singers on a stage setting,
fine.

Same version of song, without the visual religious stuff:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pM29rohx_xc

Did I miss something? The song is a religious song, with or without any
images. Taking away the images does not make it less religious. Are
you now pushing religion on us?

And, it wasn't the same version. Different singers.
--
John H.