RG RG is offline

Default So, what 'cha think?

RG's comment about black and white photos seems to be a universal
sentiment, you either love 'em or they do nothing for you.

That's absolutely true. It's typically a strong personal preference. When
I look at a black & white photograph, I usually, but not always, will wonder
what it would look like in color. Conversely, when I look at a color
photograph, I never wonder what it would look like in black & white.
However, there are exceptions. I thought your horse photograph was perfect
for black & white, and I never asked myself the color question on that one.
I thought lack & white was the natural choice for that image. That doesn't
happen very often for me. Tom, on the other hand, has a strong calling
toward grayscale images. Different strokes, it's all good.