Backyard Renegade

Default Commercial - Wilderness Tripping Canoe Plans

Matt Langenfeld wrote in message link.net...
oh yea. That's a different friend also. Do I need to provide a list?

So you are running these by.. whoever? Are you registered with the
USCG for building? Just how many actual boats have you built? Sold? Do
you test your boats before selling the plans, or build after like the
last photo you posted? Or did you just grab a cad program on the net
and of course being an "engineer" for 30 years figure you could just
design plans and give them rediculous and I mean rediculous "estimated
build times" to draw in the unknowing? Honestly, when you came here
you did know you were coming to sell your new cad plans, right? Do you
support your plans, and if you have not built them, how?...

This is just the beginning, I gotta eat but it's a start.. Hope I was
"nice" enough to get a response but there is a lot more at stake here
for the first time builders than you seem to know... even being an
engineer and running your plans by, well, whoever... Yes, you should
have a list, especially when you seem to have no credentials...

Come on man. I'm not saying to not give your opinion. Just to relax a
little.

Backyard Renegade wrote:
Matt Langenfeld wrote in message ink.net...

If you do also recall, we had a further conversation in the e-mail and I
detailed what goes into my designs/plans. You said "Oh well I feel
better knowing that". Or something to that effect.

This is certainly not the conversation we had

Yes I have a couple friends who are naval desingers, one for the Dutch
Navy, and I get their opinions.

This is certainly not the conversation we had, you told me he was a
employee of a local plastic kayak maker....