[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Harry Krause the gunslinger

On Dec 5, 9:50*pm, "Don White" wrote:
""UglyDan®©T"" wrote in message

* wrote
On Dec 5, 4:40 pm, JohnH wrote:
On Fri, 05 Dec 2008 15:29:41 -0500, "Reginald P. Smithers III, wrote:
Boater wrote:

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wroteon White wrote:

"Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq." wrote in
White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

Harry should find this case study interesting. He might want to
reconsider his statement that he intends to blow an intruder's head
clean off with his legendary shotgun. Not only would that be
premeditated murder; It would be accompanied with a prewritten
confession. Not too bright of old Harry. Eh?
Could you say the same about any cop or soldier, who might say something
similar, when training for a life threatening situation?
Don do you own a firearm? If not, do you lose sleep over not being
protected?
I own a single shot Remington 20 ga shotgun and a Cooey Model 64 A 22
cal semi auto rifle c/w 6 power scope.
Why would I be scared and lose sleep...I live in Canada.
I guess my neighborhood must be safer, I don't own a gun, and I still
have no fear or lose sleep about a home invasion.
Perhaps my memory is wrong, but...don't you live in a townhouse
community?
If I do, should I buy a gun or not buy a gun?
I just LOVE this thread! I'm LMAO!
Sleeping with a hatchet!
I wonder what Harry's response to this last question will be. I can't
wait to get through this list and hit 'Get New Headers' again. Are
townhouses somehow safer than single family dwellings?
--
John H.- Hide quoted text -
Hey, now Donnie is scared of Hells Angles! Harry and Donnie know the

I've heard of straight angles, obtuse angles, right angles, and acute
angles, but never hells angles. UD

D'oh... whatever LoonyTunes and JustWait have must be contagious.
Should be *Angels*

Seems everybody but you and Dan already figured that out... But do go
ahead and help each other along..