Wayne.B Wayne.B is offline

Default rec.harry

On Fri, 5 Dec 2008 15:22:25 -0800 (PST), JimH
wrote:

This is my last post to this group as you all are friggin nuts (not
including Tim, Gene and a couple of others).

My advice::

1. Get a life.
2. Stop acting like a bunch of 11 year old girls.
3. Stop your infatuation with Harry and start posting about boats and
boating.

'nuff said. I hope you get the message and start acting like adults
here. If not........carry on but rename this NG rec.harry

No offense Jim but I thought you fit in pretty well here.