Boater[_3_] Boater[_3_] is offline

Default rec.harry

JimH wrote:
I stepped back several weeks ago and asked myself why I post here.
After all, this group is not about boating but about Harry. Yes I
am guilty by joining in with the insults and other nonsense but asked
myself why would any sane adult join in with this? The answer was
obvious.......Chuck got it many months ago. You folks have not.

Since then I have not posted here but continued to lurk from time to
time to read the posts. 99% continue to be about Harry. You folks
are obsessed with him and probably think about him
24x365..........scary.

This is my last post to this group as you all are friggin nuts (not
including Tim, Gene and a couple of others).

My advice::

1. Get a life.
2. Stop acting like a bunch of 11 year old girls.
3. Stop your infatuation with Harry and start posting about boats and
boating.

'nuff said. I hope you get the message and start acting like adults
here. If not........carry on but rename this NG rec.harry

Oi!