Ron Magen

Default ??? about breathing under a boat

If you are the Steve Shelikoff who is at Penns Landing {in Philly}, drop me
a line.

If you can make it up river, the club I belong to has a seawall and pretty
good beach, at low tide. Because of the tide swing, possibly you could do
the job 'standing up'. 'Ducking under' with only a dive mask.

Regards,
Ron Magen
Backyard Boatshop

" "Steven Shelikoff" wrote in message

I'd like to clean the bottom of my boat, while it's
in the water. Is there a fairly easy and economical
way of breathing while a few feet below the surface?
A snorkle won't work because I'll be going under
a houseboat, but am wondering if a hose could
be made to work, or maybe a larger piece of tubing
with a hose attached so it's small enough to be held
in your mouth. Or something...?