[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Harry Krause the gunslinger

On Dec 5, 11:36*am, Boater wrote:
wrote:
On Dec 5, 11:06 am, "Don White" wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message

Harry should find this case study interesting.
He might want to reconsider his statement that he intends to blow an
intruder's head clean off with his legendary shotgun. Not only would that
be premeditated murder; It would be accompanied with a prewritten
confession. Not too bright of old Harry. Eh?
Could you say the same about any cop or soldier, who might say something
similar, when training for a life threatening situation?

So, have you ever heard a cop or a soldier say something so
irresponsible during training. I doubt it as both have some sort of
mental screening before they go in and most are not there to boost
their egos or to hide from the boogie man. In fact, most I would
imagine pray they never have to kill anyone...

I'm not concerned about the low brain output ravings of you or your
fellow idiot, Florida Jim.

You *break* into my house when we're home, we're going to treat the
incident as one of the felonies generally part and parcel of a home
invasion.

I'm old enough to remember reading "In Cold Blood" in installments in
The New Yorker.- Hide quoted text -

You are still a scared little punk...