[email protected] justwaitafrekinminute@gmail.com is offline
Senior Member

Default Harry Krause the gunslinger

On Dec 5, 10:48*am, Jim wrote:
Harry should find this case study interesting.
He might want to reconsider his statement that he intends to blow an
intruder's head clean off with his legendary shotgun. Not only would
that be premeditated murder; It would be accompanied with a prewritten
confession. Not too bright of old Harry. Eh?

Well, I never liked anybody who "plays" with guns.. For instance, last
week I was on the phone with someone from this group and they decided
to "prove" to me that they had guns in the home. I heard the sound of
a slide being worked and some other clicks and clacks, then the
distinct sound of a "dry fire"! Right there in the house, a dry fire
with an "unloaded" gun (you all know how I feel about unloaded guns).
I certainly hope nobody else was in the home when this "gun play" was
going on, I can't think of a more irresponsible way to boost ones
ego... I wonder how many "innocents" are killed here in the US every
year by someone playing with an unloaded gun.. Could be more than even
our war in Iraq.. Wouldn't than be ironic? BTW, I was also of the
understanding that it is not good to dry fire a weapon...

Man, to me that is about the stupidist and most irresponsible cry for
help and attention I have ever "witnessed"... dumb ass...