Don White Don White is offline

Default Unpaid bills

"Tim" wrote in message
On Dec 5, 7:26 am, JohnH wrote:
On Fri, 5 Dec 2008 07:40:44 -0500, "Eisboch" wrote:
I find it curious that HClinton is still trying to raise about $7 million
pay off campaign debts. (does not include the $13 million she lent
herself)

This has become more critical to do before she comes up for confirmation
as
SoS.
Just heard on the news that she is conducting a $1000/plate
"conversation"
event in an attempt to raise money.

A while back, there was talk of Obama helping to pay off her debts, but
nothing seems to have happened.
He raised about 3/4 of a trillion dollars in his campaign and retains a
huge
surplus.

So, why has he not bailed her out, considering she's his choice for SoS?

Strange relationship.

Eisboch

They seem to exude warmth when together, no?

I expect Obama just wants to keep an eye on his enemy. I still think he
got
suckered into putting her in the SoS position.
--
John H.

Ye olde "Stay close to your friends...."

...."and closer to your enemies".
No wonder LoogyTunes and JustHate follow so closely on Harry's butt.