Matt Langenfeld

Default Commercial - Wilderness Tripping Canoe Plans

oh yea. That's a different friend also. Do I need to provide a list?

Come on man. I'm not saying to not give your opinion. Just to relax a
little.

Backyard Renegade wrote:
Matt Langenfeld wrote in message ink.net...

If you do also recall, we had a further conversation in the e-mail and I
detailed what goes into my designs/plans. You said "Oh well I feel
better knowing that". Or something to that effect.

This is certainly not the conversation we had

Yes I have a couple friends who are naval desingers, one for the Dutch
Navy, and I get their opinions.

This is certainly not the conversation we had, you told me he was a
employee of a local plastic kayak maker....