rhys

Default Open letter to JAX to finally clear up some things... Was: Plywood Composite Boats

On 29 Jun 2004 12:33:06 -0700, (OpalCat) wrote:

If you go to
http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jax.html you can see
the long history Jax has of telling lies about me whenever someone
posts a link to the page I have about him (that same page).

And Jax telling lies is of interest why, exactly? In the greater
scheme of things, I mean.

He tries
to invalidate the page itself by saying that I'm a "fat, tattooed
ex-stripper" who lives "in the rural woods" in a "trailer house" (but
he usually mispells that) and a bunch of other bizarre lies.

Yes, yes...we all know that Jax's "skipper's cap" features a tin foil
lining, but why should you care? Did you two date or something? It
seems to this barely interested third party that far too many
keystrokes are being devoted to your alleged beam and career choices.

Do you build boats? Please tell me you build boats...

The only
thing he has right is that I used to be a topless dancer.

With a bottomless well of self-absorption, I am guessing.

Everything
else is a lie, though he will continually say "her words" to try to
bolster his claim. Since he regularly ****es people in boating
newsgroups off, they regularly come across my page and post links to
it. Then he gets to slagging on me and invariably someone will send me
a link. This time I felt that I should try to set the record straight.
Don't worry, I don't intend to stick around and stir ****. I just
wanted to say my bit so that it's on record.

No one except you and JAX care. Trust me on this. The pair of you
deserve to have a cage match in the halls of mirrors that constitute
your evidently precarious egos. Anyone with half a clue would ignore
JAX's rantings, or perhaps have a good laugh. If you do not possess
one half of a clue, perhaps silence is a good choice. Or perhaps a
call to his ISP if he is truly some sort of "cyber-stalker". I'm
guessing you made fun of his package in a strip club ten years ago and
now you two are locked in a titantic struggle of wills....blah, blah,
yawn...zzzzz

No

one

cares...

Have a nice life, you slim, well-housed, unmarked obsessive. Try
sailing. It's quite relaxing and surprisingly quiet.

R.