OpalCat

Default Open letter to JAX to finally clear up some things... Was:

(JAXAshby) wrote in message ...
I have no idea what comment he is talking about.

of course you do. you even mentioned it at the early point of this thread.

I only know about it because you brought it up (either in this thread
or the one on the other group--I don't remember which) I really don't
remember that conversation *at all*. It certainly wasn't the keystone
of your unpopularity.

I see you're *still* going on about the whole
tattoo/trailer/electricity fantasy that you've made up. You really
need a new hobby.

Anyway, this is my final post to this list on this matter. Good day to
everyone and apologies again for the interruption.

^,,^ OpalCat

http://www.opalcat.com

P.S. Don't tell Jax to take the high road! Those folks who live on the
high road pay good money to live somewhere free of the likes of him!