posted to alt.sailing.asa
Capt. JG Capt. JG is offline

Default Sailing-related gifts

wrote in message
, wrote:
You are starting to sound like Bobsprit.

Ouch!

Well, in my defense let me say that the economy needs support.

DSK

LOL - I want a new handheld VHF. In case someone would like to buy me one..
I've long been a fan of Standard. I've owned a 350S for many years, and I'm
quite happy with it, especially the long bat life, I also have a much
smaller one that I keep on the boat exclusively, which also has very
excellent bat life, but I'd like to get the 850S with built-in GPS and DSC.

--
"j" ganz @@
www.sailnow.com