posted to alt.sailing.asa
Martin Baxter Martin Baxter is offline

Default Sailing-related gifts

wrote:
OK, what would you like to see under the Christmas tree?

I already received a very nice present from Santa in the form of two
new self-tailing winches, sparkly boat jewelry. Anybody else?

Fresh Breezes- Doug King

I'd like to see a new suite of sails, but that's not likely.

Wouldn't mind one of those Spot thingies, well SWIMBO would like that
anyway.

Cheers
Martin
------------ And now a word from our sponsor ----------------------
For a quality mail server, try SurgeMail, easy to install,
fast, efficient and reliable. Run a million users on a standard
PC running NT or Unix without running out of power, use the best!
---- See
http://netwinsite.com/sponsor/sponsor_surgemail.htm ----