MMC MMC is offline

Default Christmas gift suggestion for extreme boat snob

"Thomas Sawyer" wrote in message
In the berth next to mine resides the ultimate boat snob. His view is that
99% of all boats are unfit for him and marketed to idiots. He looks down
his nose at everyone elses choice of boat and believes his opinions are
the only ones that are correct. He is irritating to be around, he always
has some snide comment about the way someone does something. I really,
really want to get him a fitting Christmas gift, one that tells him what I
and everyone else think of him. I need some suggestions, so please have at
it. The gift should cost $300 or less and have real impact. Thanks, I know
you guys will come up with something good!

Tom S.

If I come see you and act like a total butthole will you buy me a present
too?