Frank Hagan

Default Registering a Home Built Boat

Once again, I'm looking to expand the FAQ I have on my website on
registering your home built boat. So far, I have information on the
following states:

AL, AZ, CA, FL, LA, PA, TN, TX and VA

Anyone with experience in other states who would like to share, please
respond here in rec.boats.building (so everyone can benefit) and let
me know that I can quote you on my site.

The FAQ is at http://www.messing-about.com/weekend...ister_faq.html

I'm also looking for scantlings (dimensions) I can use for an article
on home built oars. I have scantlings from Wooden Boat Magazine, but
I'm hesitant to use them for fear of copyright violation (I should
probably ask them ... they may not mind.) In any case, the article on
oars is at http://www.messing-about.com/articles/oars.html

- - -
http://www.messing-about.com
Resources for the Boat Builder, Renovator and Small Boat Skipper