James O'Brien

Default keel bolt broken 75 hunter

The keel bolts are stainless steel cast 1/2" into the lead keel in a
kite pattern (5 bolts). The starboard bolt was heavily corroded
around the nut - I tried to put washers in the corroded area and
tighten the nut on the washers but the bolt broke.
My question is - is there a cheap way to fix this that's not ideal,
but might do the trick? I've thought of drilling out the bolt and
putting a smaller bolt set in epoxy or even molten lead - but I'm
assuming the ladder would require dropping the keel which I'd rather
not do.
Thanks for any ideas.
--jim