OpalCat

Default Open letter to JAX to finally clear up some things... Was: Plywood Composite Boats

If you go to http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jax.html you can see
the long history Jax has of telling lies about me whenever someone
posts a link to the page I have about him (that same page). He tries
to invalidate the page itself by saying that I'm a "fat, tattooed
ex-stripper" who lives "in the rural woods" in a "trailer house" (but
he usually mispells that) and a bunch of other bizarre lies. The only
thing he has right is that I used to be a topless dancer. Everything
else is a lie, though he will continually say "her words" to try to
bolster his claim. Since he regularly ****es people in boating
newsgroups off, they regularly come across my page and post links to
it. Then he gets to slagging on me and invariably someone will send me
a link. This time I felt that I should try to set the record straight.
Don't worry, I don't intend to stick around and stir ****. I just
wanted to say my bit so that it's on record.

Matt Langenfeld wrote in message nk.net...
now there's some history I'd like to know....how did this end up on rec
boat building???