OpalCat

Default Open letter to JAX to finally clear up some things... Was:

I have no idea what comment he is talking about. I don't like him
because he was a troll on a message board I participated on. He was an
arrogant, antagonistic asshole for months and ****ed everyone off. He
earned a spot on our page of "in jokes" and from there the page about
why he was on it. He has since developed a serious obsession with me
and trash talks me on these boating lists for god-knows-what-reason. I
don't search the net for them, I am occasionally alerted to them and
linked to them from people who see the posts. I don't know what sewing
site he is talking about, but it may be another case where someone
sent me a link. Here is the page he is so ****ed about. It documents
his obsession fairly well. http://fathom.org/teemingmillions/jax.html
The reason I came to your list was because I was tired of him saying
that I was a tattoo'd hillbilly living in the sticks and all of his
other various lies that he likes to spout.

I have no desire to further derail your list, I just felt I needed to
address this crap since he brought it up.

(JAXAshby) wrote in message ...
opal is STILL ****ed about the casual comment I made seven or eight years ago
about not envying hookers because they only get to sleep with men no other
women want. Sometimes opal gets to seething again late at night and starts
searching the net to find where I may have posted and then comes in scratching.
She even followed me to a site on sewing and canvas repair.