Matt Langenfeld

Default Open letter to JAX to finally clear up some things... Was: Plywood Composite Boats

now there's some history I'd like to know....how did this end up on rec
boat building???

OpalCat wrote:

(JAXAshby) wrote in message ...

and you are still violating the law. what else is new?

btw, why did you register your site to your husband's site, each with a
fictional phone number and a Post Office Box #?

My husband doesn't have a site, so I don't know what you're talking
about. Also, what do you mean "register your site to your husband's
site" ...? How can you "register a site" "to" another site?

As I said, my husband registered our first few domains because he was
the tech guy and that was back in the days when it was a pain in the
ass to do. We've since transferred the domains to the easier to use,
cheaper registrar, but haven't bothered to change the name on them.
Anything registered in the last few years I've registered myself, with
my own name. As for the phone number, Duh I don't want losers like you
calling me. Most domain registrations that aren't big companies use
fake phone numbers. The PO Box was actually my PO Box at the time we
registered the domain. It isn't my PO Box anymore, but again we
haven't bothered to go in and change the registration info.

May I ask why the hell you care?

You ragged on me in your newsgroup here, and so I felt I needed to
come lay a few facts straight. I've done that now, and I'm sure your
fellow boating enthusiasts would appreciate it if you'd shut up and
return to more on-topic discussions. (Actually they'd probably rather
you shut up and let them get on with the on-topic discussions without
you, but that's just my conjecture based on your history.)