OpalCat

Default Open letter to JAX to finally clear up some things... Was: Plywood Composite Boats

Apologies to everyone else on the list for the length of this rather
off topic missive...

JAX, are you still on about this? I don't know where your brains
leaked out but your memory is so faulty it makes the baby Jesus cry.
Get out a pencil and take notes, because here are the facts:

1. I have never had a tattoo. Here is a picture of me (taken May 16,
2004) that shows enough skin to prove that, I think:
http://tinyurl.com/3abc3 (warning, don't look if you're at work)

2. I live in Northern Virginia, in the Washington DC suburbs, where I
have lived since 1997. When I first moved here I lived in an
apartment, then I rented a townhouse, now I own this townhouse:
http://tinyurl.com/275fq about 10 minutes from a Metro station into
DC. I have never lived in a trailer in my life. I have never lived
anywhere rural in my life. Prior to living here, I lived in Tucson, AZ
(population around a million.)

3. I'm not a hillbilly. I had always been a city girl, until I moved
here to the suburbs. My neighbors are soccer moms and so on, not
hillbillies. My mother was born in Brooklyn, raised in Larchmont NY,
and is currently an attorney in Tucson. My father is a mechanical
engineer. My grandfather was a doctor in New York. This is how I dress
when I go out dancing in DC on the weekends: http://tinyurl.com/2kghw
(taken in April)

4. Yes, my power was shut off once. It was turned on later the same
day. This has happened to a lot of people... why do you harp on it so?

5. My sites--about 25 of them--are owned by me. Some are registered in
my husband's name, yes (current husband? Try ONLY husband. 13 years
and counting.) but most are in my own name. Fathom.org is one of our
oldest domains, and he handled such things at the time which is why it
is in his name.

6. The registrar we use is in France, not Switzerland, and we use it
because it was cheaper than any US based registrars at the time we
chose it. There are cheaper ones now, but it's still a good price at
€12/anually and we are happy with their service.

7. I'm not fat, though I did gain weight for a few years following my
pregnancy. At present I weigh 115lbs. Reference:
http://tinyurl.com/24e6t (photo taken in April of this year)

8. I have no idea where you get this "upper middle class lifestyle"
you keep going on about. I've never said such a thing in my life. In
fact, if I say anything about my lifestyle at all I tend to make it
sounds worse than it is. I've never been impressed by money, though,
and have never had the urge to pretend I was "upper" anything. Of all
of your fabrications, this one puzzles me the most.

9. You're still an arrogant, ignorant asshole.

JAXAshby wrote:
yeah, she describeds herself as a , fat tatooed ex-stripper who lives an upper middle class lifestyle in a trailer house in a VA or NC hillbilly area where her electricity has been turned off for non-payment of the bill.
her site is registered via another site owned by her current husband -- using a phony address and phony phone number -- through a site registration mill in Switzerland. Is that the kind of woman you like? fat. tatooed? Living in a trailer house in the hills? with the electricity turned off? you are a sick puppy, matt. does your mother know who your father was?