D K D K is offline

Default On topic photos...

JohnH wrote:
On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 08:22:01 -0500, Boater wrote:

Eisboch wrote:
"Boater" wrote in message
Eisboch wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message

My wife is over sixty, and I'm for damn sure not ashamed of her. If you
three want to take pot shots at her, that's fine. Help yourself.
--
Uncomplimentary comments about wives, kids, dogs, etc. should be
out-of-bounds in discussions here.

There are only three or four people that engage in doing this and their
reputation precedes them.

Eisboch
Indeed, I only mentioned Herring's wife because he, like several others
here, seem obsessed by mine. The ones who mention wives constantly include
Herring, Reggie, and your boy FloridaJim. Check it out.
Check out my post. I said, "uncomplimentary".

Eisboch

Uh-huh. The comments to which I refer, from the three schitts I
mentioned, sometimes appear to be complimentary, but are not. You don't
see through them, eh? Your three buddies seem to get off on bringing the
wives of posters they don't like into rec.boats.

Harry, you posted a picture of a hotel in Utah which, you said, was taken
by your wife. It was a very nice picture. Much better than any I've seen
from you, except for the owls.

I complimented your wife's photo. Perhaps you're looking a little too hard
to find fault.

Unless, of course, your wife didn't take it in the first place. That would
put a different light on things, I suppose.

WAFA has been known to "borrow" photos. He will never admit that she
didn't take the picture. He is incapable of admitting he is a liar.