D K D K is offline

Default On topic photos...

Don White wrote:
"Jim" wrote in message
Don White wrote:
"JohnH" wrote in message
On Wed, 26 Nov 2008 00:28:36 -0400, "Don White"
wrote:

"JohnH" wrote in message
news On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 22:22:43 -0500, Boater
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 17:19:23 -0500, Boater
wrote:

JohnH wrote:
On Tue, 25 Nov 2008 11:46:03 -0500, Boater

wrote:

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:

Idiot.
Are you talking about me or Mercury Marine? If you want the
link to
their quote let me know.
You have to guess?

Idiot.
Harry, Reggie was trying very hard to be nice to you. I think he's
seeing
the primer used to hold that black paint to your stainless (?)
prop.
It
does resemble rust, but the picture is not in focus enough to be
sure.
Let's see some more photos of your wife, Herring. Better use that
ultra-wide lens, eh?
Taking lessons from JimmyH, huh? Doing a little wife attacking now?
Cheap,
Harry, even for you.

Bad day at the mirror?
I suggest you leave my wife out of your posts, and I will do the same
regarding yours.
Harry, *you* are the one who brought up the photo your wife took. I
didn't.
Is complimenting your wife's abilities the same as the snide comments
you
and JimH make about my wife?

I'm really surprised Gene hasn't stepped in to correct your bad
manners.
--
Maybe because Gene is a whole lot smarter than your average Dope Army
irregular.

Oh, Donnie, glad you stepped in.

Did *you* find anything negative or derogatory I've said about Harry's
wife? Or your mother, for that matter?

My wife is over sixty, and I'm for damn sure not ashamed of her. If you
three want to take pot shots at her, that's fine. Help yourself.
--
You are mistaking me for Ditzy Dan , Flatulent Jim or yourself.
I don't take shots at family members. In fact I have the greatest

Don't include me in your fantasy, Donnie. Unless you have proof.

Anyone who cares to bother can look up all your comments about my youngest
son.
Isn't google wonderful?

The son *you* posted about and said was lazy?