D K D K is offline

Default On topic photos...

Reginald P. Smithers III, Esq. wrote:
Boater wrote:
Jim wrote:
Boater wrote:
JohnH wrote:

Harry, you are so friggin' perfect that you're a joke.

Well, I was smart enough not to get drafted. You weren't. And aren't.

Now you've done it Krause. You have crossed the line. Your insults
won't go unrewarded.
BTW I found your connection to Yale. Turns out your high school was
once on the campus of Yale. It had to be moved off campus due to
expansion. Perhaps you were duped into thinking you attended Yale. Eh?

Sorry, bozo, the high school *I* attended was never located anywhere
other than where it was when I went there. There was a previous high
school with the same name as my high school, but *it* was demolished
before I was of high school age, to make room for the later
construction of two residential colleges at Yale.

Actually, there were two high schools on that old site, the one mine
was named after, and a technical-vocational high school.

You are about as adept a "research" as Loogy the Idiot.

So, what were you doing when you got drafted?

Did you notice that he has given up on his story about graduating from
Yale?

It's about time. That was getting old.